- About Us
- News & Events
- Get Information
- Our Research
- Treatment Trials
Step into Life de Castella Run for Mental Health Research - Sunday August 28th 2011
The Step into Life de Castella Run for Mental Health is on again - Sunday August 28th at 8am
The Step into Life de Castella Run is set along the picturesque Kew Boulevard and is a scenic but challenging course starting & finishing at Burke Hall Kew. This year participants can select to compete in either the:
- ElliptioGO 5km walk / run
- Melbourne Running Company 10km run
- Mizuno 15km run
Get four or more of your friends together and enter as a team!
Just by entering the event, you go in the draw to win this ElliptiGO bike vauled at $2845
Raise funds for Mental Health Research and Help Mend Minds!!
By taking part in the Step into Life de Castella Run for Mental Health Research, you can help raise awareness and funds for mental health research. Enter the event and create your own Everyday Hero Fundraising page and get others to sponsor you.
Get involved today with some great fundraising incentitves up for grabs!!
- Be the Highest Fundraisers win a special commemorative flight across ANTARCTICA!!
- Raise over $500 and you will receive 25% discount for 12 months at Melbourne Running Company and a free Mizuno running top and cap
- Just by entering in the event, you go in the draw to win an ElliptiGO bike valued at $2845
You can get all the info and enter on line at www.decastellarun.com.au
We also need volunteers on the day to help man the course and help the event run smoothly! If you would like to volunteer, send us an email: email@example.com